Are you inspired about making a difference to the UK's highways networks and assets that shape people's lives?
If the answer is Yes - then join one of our tailor-made Graduate schemes, designed to put your talent and passion to work in our group of innovative companies
The graduate scheme will not only support and flex as you refine your career ambitions but will also stretch you to realise your full potential.
Depending on where you are on your professional journey, we can offer:
- Summer placements, Industrial placements (year) and Graduate positions for Civil Engineers
- Summer placements, Industrial placements (year) and Graduate positions for Commercial Management & Quantity Surveying students
- Industrial placements (year) and Graduate positions for Business students (or other suitable degrees)
- Industrial placements (year) and Graduate positions for Accounting & Finance students (or other suitable degrees)
- Industrial placements (year) for Mechanical Engineering student
- Industrial placements (year) for Systems and Control Engineering, Geospatial Engineering, Computing, Surveying student - or other suitable degree course linked to computing, data analysis or geospatial engineering
What Graduate & Degree Apprenticeship schemes do we offer?
We support you on your way to Professional qualification:
You will be supported by our Graduate and early careers development team:
- Personal contact
- Close links with Universities
- A Mentor, Councillor or Supervising Civil Engineers (depending on chosen career path) assigned to you
- Professional qualification
- Become part of our Graduate/Placement student/degree Apprenticeship network/community
- Annual 2-day Graduates/placement students and degree Apprenticeship conference
- Annual social
- Competitive salary
- Company vehicle where required for site roles
- 25 days annual leave
- Pension scheme
- Employee benefits, including high street savings, discounted gym memberships, our Employee Assistance Programme, and more!
- Professional body membership
- Specifically developed training plan
- working predominantly in England but relocation will be required during the Graduate scheme or as Industrial placement student to provide best development and progression opportunities
- working in various parts of the business, not just functionally but also geographically giving you the opportunity to gain a wide range of experience and to plan your future career within the Eurovia businesses
What is Graduate life really like in our business? Click on the link below – this could be the next move you were looking for!
Click on "Vacancies / Applications" to review our vacancies, submit your CV and complete our Graduate Application.